- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Request Volunteers for Your Organization and Events
Community Partners, we know you often need extra volunteer help to accomplish your mission and pull off successful community events! The Department of Student Involvement at Missori S&T would love to help serve as a liaison between S&T students and the community.
Information about requesting volunteers:
- We share volunteer requests through our volunteerism website and send them out on the first and fifteenth of every month in our Volunteerism and Civic Engagement Newsletter.
- Website postings will be updated once a week on Mondays.
- For best results, try to submit a request at least a month before you need volunteers!
- We post requests for volunteers for both one-time events and ongoing needs.
- Communicating with Volunteers after submitting a request: We ask interested volunteers to contact you directly about volunteering with your organization on a consistent basis.
- Please note that the Department of Student Involvement is happy to serve as a liaison between the community and students, but in no way guarantees that we can provide volunteers for your organization or events.
Currently posted requests for One-Time Events can be viewed HERE
Currently posted requests for Ongoing Opportunities can be viewed HERE
If you would like to submit an announcement to our Volunteerism and Civic Engagement Newsletter that is not a volunteer request, such as an announcement for an event or fundraiser, please CLICK HERE