Each building on campus has different processes for hanging flyers. If you are ever unsure, there is usually a ‘front desk’ or receptionist that you can ask in each building.
- Student Involvement Center: bring flyers to the front desk and the student employee on duty will hang these for you
- Havener Center: take flyers to the front desk for approval; for flyers in dining areas, you will need to get approval from Dining Services
- Residence Halls: take to the front desk of each hall
- McNutt: there are several bulletin boards organizations may use freely, but avoid the boards that are labeled for specific societies and departments
- Engineering Management: Take to 3rd floor offices and they will approve and hang flyers for you
- Computer Science: Post on large bulletin board in main hallway up the stairs, avoid using boards that are labeled for specific societies and departments
- Emerson Hall (EE): Main bulletin board on ground floor (entrance across from G31 lecture hall)
- Humanities and Social Science: Board outside G5 and 2 boards outside main offices
- Library: Take to front desk for approval and then you post on “post” right inside main door
- Butler Carlton Hall: Take flyers to the main office for approval and you post in the back bulletin board (toward 125)
- Physics: there are several bulletin boards organizations may use freely, but avoid the boards that are labeled for specific societies and departments
- Fulton: bulletin board located near lounge area
- Centennial: Large bulletin board on first floor, bring your own tape to post on the main doors
- Schrenk: Most boards are labeled for specific societies and departments, some additional boards are available, however table tents for the lounge area are recommended
- Toomey: Take to the main office (190ish, past Student Success Center on the right) for approval and you can post on newsstand that faces the main mall between Toomey and Parker, also can post on small black board that is outside those doors. Classrooms have bulletin boards
- Harris Hall: Enter the door facing Engineering Management and head up the first three stairs (the 1st floor) and go the Economics Office (all the way back on the left) give to secretary and see will post.
Do not use tape to hang flyers. Only hang them in the designated spaces.
*Student Involvement is not responsible for reviewing and approving flyers for student organizations. Each building on campus may have their own posting processes. It is recommended you reach out to the building before placing flyers in these locations.