Constitutional Changes

Any change in the constitution or bylaws of a recognized student organization must be submitted to the staff of the Department of Student Life.  It is the staff's responsibility to determine if the proposed amendments essentially change the objectives of the organization.  If the amendments constitute major changes, they must be referred to the Student Affairs Committee and the Academic Council.  The amended constitution and bylaws will replace the previous copy in the file.