- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Missouri S&T STUDENT LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Missouri S&T Student Leadership Program
"Transferring Leadership Skills into Professionalism"
The Missouri S&T Student Leadership Program seeks to prepare students for college and community leadership roles and responsibilities.
Click here to learn more about the 2007 Leadership Conference!
To accomplish this mission Student Leadership Programs:
- Provides students with opportunities to develop and enhance a personal philosophy of leadership that includes understanding of self, others, and community
- Encourages students to gain a variety of leadership experiences
- Uses multiple leadership techniques, theories, and models
- Recognizes and rewards exemplary leadership behavior
- Living/Learning Communities
- Recognition & Awards
- Student Employment/Peer Educators
- Training & Workshops