- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Valerie is a senior in chemical engineering and is actively involved in the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. As an alumni of Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity and previous president of the Chem-E-Car Design Team. She is eager to help you find organizations on campus that help you grow as a person. She would like to work in the food production industry after graduation.
Fun fact: I collect shoes and have over 50 pairs!