- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
I am a senior studying Engineering Management at Missouri S&T. I was born and raised in Rolla, Missouri. When I am not in class, I spend my time at home with family or with one of the organizations I am a part of on campus. I am currently serving as the President of Lambda Sigma Pi, a women’s service organization. I am also a member of Delta Omicron Lambda, Blue Key, and ASEM.
Fun Fact: I have lived in 6 different states since I started college. This is because of the internship/co-op opportunities that I have had. The companies I have worked with include: Nucor Steel, Toyota, Evraz, and Sachs Electric.