- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapter and Council Resources
- Academic Resources
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
How To Use OrgSync
There will be many opportunities throughout the year for training on OrgSync. Be sure to check the Student eConnection for the next training!
In the meantime, check out this great resource for students:
Are you an Advisor for an RSO? If so, check out this great resource for you:
Need help with OrgSync?
Follow this link to OrgSync's Help Desk where you can get nearly every question answered!
Contact Student Involvement with any questions or difficulties you may have.