- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Donate to help support our program!
Miner Challenge is a fully self-sufficient program that relies on raising our own money. We put on various fundraisers throughout the year to keep the program cost low for participants. We appreciate donations of any size to help us travel and volunteer! Donations go directly towards providing scholarships, transportation, food, and lodging for our volunteer teams.
You can donate online by following these steps:
- Click the link above or visit giving.mst.edu
- Click "Give Now" on the top menu
- Enter your personal information and the dolllar amount you would like to donate.
- Click the button under "Designations," scroll to the bottom of the list, and select "other."
- Type in "Miner Challenge" in the "Other" designation box.
- Proceed to the next page to put in credit card information.
You can also donate by mailing a check to:Miner Challenge226 Havener Center1346 N. Bishop AveRolla, MO 65409
Miner Challenge puts on various fundraisers throughout the year:
- Order our Homemade Cookie Dough (chocolate chip, peanut butter chip, or sugar cookie) from a Miner Challenge Participant between October 8th-25th.
- Participants will send out letters to friends and family asking for support at the end of November.
- Attend our Valentine's Day Pancake Breakfast on Sunday, February 10th- Tickets $5 in advance, $7 at the door.
- Sign up a team to participate in our 4th Annual Trivia Night on Saturday, March 2nd!
If you would like more information on any Miner Challenge Fundraisers, please contact Zeshan Hyder at email@example.com
Thank you for supporting our program!