- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Equipment purchased with student activity fee appropriations is University property and must remain on or stored in University facilities. Removal must be approved by Student Council or the Department of Student Life.
Students who willfully or carelessly damage the property of the University will be required to pay for its replacement or repair. They may also be subject to disciplinary action.