- About Us
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapter and Council Resources
- Academic Resources
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Housing Options
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Missouri S&T Fraternity and Sorority Life is dedicated to fostering an inclusive community that strives for academic excellence and provides opportunities for growth and collaboration.
Our councils and individual organizations provide academic programming that creates a network of resources and connections to guide our members to academic excellence.
Engaged students will learn to respect and understand how to be inclusive and supportive of all members of a global community. Through the development of collaborative partnerships students will step up to create solutions to real world problems thus living out their fraternal values.
Fraternities and Sororities allow individuals to reflect on who they are while providing a frame work on how to become the best version of themselves. Through personal accountability, hard work and openness students will challenge their comfort zone and develop a greater sense of personal and community awareness.